Building Forensics & Diagnostics
Building Forensics & Diagnostics Experts
LBFG has evaluated and solved thousands of moisture-related problems in buildings all over the world for decades. LBFG’s unmatched ability to simplify these highly complex issues and pinpoint required repairs and solutions has propelled them to become industry leaders worldwide.
If your building problem involves moisture, mold, construction defects, green design and construction risks, material failures, or construction litigation, then LBFG’s experts can help. After all, there’s a reason they’re the most sought after globally in their field: they’ve been able to solve the most complex moisture problems dozens of times.
Why Choose Us
- The leading building forensics firm responsible for solving some of the world’s largest, most complex building failures – particularly those involving moisture & mold problems
- “True experts” with concentrated experience who have probably solved your problem dozens of times
- Called upon by the U.S. Air Force and Disney to help solve their most complex indoor air quality problems
- International experience that brings the expertise and knowledge of over 4,000 projects (both across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean, as well as in Europe and Asia).
- Perform state-of-the-art commissioning and QA/QC services that others do not offer
What Clients Say
Of all the consultants on our team, LBFG is the one that is able to connect the dots, bringing everything together in a way that brings clarity to our decisions.
Lots of firms test; LBFG solves.
It is clear that while most know a part of the building well, LBFG knows the building well from the inside out – and that always gives us the best results.
…clear, detailed, and practical solutions for moisture infiltration problems.
With folks like you on our team, there was no way we could lose. I told our legal team that watching you in action against a young, inexperienced designer was like bringing a gun to a knife fight. Thanks for being our gun!
I recommend this team to anyone experiencing building-related problems.