Litigation Support & Expert Witness
Trusted Construction Litigation Experts
Laser-focused and with a track record in litigation that is second to none, LBFG has been aptly described as “bringing a gun to a knife fight” when it comes to providing expert witnesses. Our experts have been involved in cases all over the world as they’ve covered some of the most highly complex moisture issues.
The combination of LBFG’s intense focus and our experts’ broad yet deep knowledge of such issues allows them to deliver the facts of the building problem to any mediator, arbitrator, or jury member, even if those with no background in the design or construction industries.
LBFG experts have testified or been deposed in hundreds of cases and have helped clients reclaim hundreds of millions of dollars.
Why Choose Us
- The leading building forensics firm responsible for solving some of the world’s largest, most complex building failures – particularly those involving moisture & mold problems
- “True experts” with concentrated experience who have probably solved your problem dozens of times
- Called upon by the U.S. Air Force and Disney to help solve their most complex indoor air quality problems
- International experience that brings the expertise and knowledge of over 4,000 projects (both across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean, as well as in Europe and Asia).
- Perform state-of-the-art commissioning and QA/QC services that others do not offer
What Clients Say
Of all the consultants on our team, LBFG is the one that is able to connect the dots, bringing everything together in a way that brings clarity to our decisions.
Lots of firms test; LBFG solves.
It is clear that while most know a part of the building well, LBFG knows the building well from the inside out – and that always gives us the best results.
…clear, detailed, and practical solutions for moisture infiltration problems.
With folks like you on our team, there was no way we could lose. I told our legal team that watching you in action against a young, inexperienced designer was like bringing a gun to a knife fight. Thanks for being our gun!
I recommend this team to anyone experiencing building-related problems.